Accounts Submission

You’ll probably need to submit accounts to the Charity Commission and if you are Limited by Guarantee company registered at Companies House, then you will also need to submit a set of accounts to Companies House.

Depending on your requirements, we can take your completed trial balance and prepare final accounts or do the actual bookkeeping and then do the final accounts.